A SMALL STORY

 

THE UNEXPECTED TURN

I was deeply disturbed when I woke up from a frightful dream. Something in my mind had changed. Something had happened to me during in this short time. But what was it? Why am I disturbed? What had happened during my entire sleep? Did I do something or did I go somewhere? Something was not right. I was kind of dizzy in state when I woke up. I tried to remember about last night but was in vain. Slowly I regained my conscious and I looked around me. The sight gave a sudden fright!! The room that I woke up was not my room!! A sudden chill ran through my spine. Where am I? The questions in my head increased second by second. I felt like someone was banging my head with a heavy thing. My head was going explode. Everything seems to be blurred in my memory. I could not even remember anything. I started to panic and my whole body was trembling. I calmed down myself.  

I stood up from the bed and walked around to know if something in the room made some sense. Nothing in this room made sense to me. I was totally blank and I started to have another panic attack. Before I could catch something, I blacked out. After sometime woke up again. This time tried to calm myself before having another black out. Slowly but steady I stood up and walked out to discover more. As I walked out, I found that I was in someone’s house. I looked around the house to find someone so that I could ask for some help and to get answers to my question. I suddenly froze in my step when I saw a picture on the wall. In that wall there was a photo frame and the girl in the picture looked exactly like me. I wondered if that girl was me. I slowly re-traced by step back to the room. 

Like a puzzle where a piece was missing. The only piece which remained unknown from the rest, the piece which would complete the puzzle. I felt myself like the incomplete puzzle. I walked around the room again. This time my eyes were stuck on a diary, a mysterious diary. As my hand reached out to take the book, the lights in the room was suddenly out. The whole room was in dark. There was a small source of light coming out from a corner in the room. I moved towards the light and suddenly I woke up from the mysterious dream!!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LITTLE VISIT TO MY MOTHER'S HOME....