A JOURNEY TO THE HEAVEN.....
In my school days, I had a chance to have a significant distance
venture visiting the Agra Fort and one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Taj
Mahal. The Taj Mahal resembled like a shy girl behind the Agra Fort. Numerous
individuals ventured out a significant distance to the spot yet tragically
passed up a great opportunity this breathtaking perspective. In the wake of
going through a peaceful night, we rose promptly the following morning and
heading towards the Fort. Before we showed up the foot of the Fort, we were
surprised by the light sprinkle of downpour.
The sky was cloudy. Right now, the view in my eyes was a long
way from the photos in brochures. I was unable to help but wondering whether
brochures of view spots pointed to magnify the beauty of the landscape. I
turned out to be exceptionally restless that I have the option to see the Agra
Fort.
We entered the bus, which took us to
the entrance of the Agra Fort. The way up we watched the magnificent fort
before us. As we moved forward, we saw a large building which stood there
amongst the age. Close to the front face of the Fort, we saw different view of
the fort. At that point our eye extended a moving landscape secured by light
green greenery. We stay somewhat restless, as the sky still overcast. At last
we entered inside the fort and continued by walking up a way around 100 meters.
As we moved toward the fort, there were enthusiastic tourists. Energized by
tourists, we moved towards the beautiful palace despite the way was crowded by
tourists. After showing up our location, we remained there in an amazement of
the magnificence of the Agra Fort straightforwardly above us. The outside of
the Fort was as smooth as a brilliant work with the garden. Individuals were so
energized racing to the edge of the land and taking pictures. As I walked
through the premises of the Fort, there was a huge thirst inside me as I wanted
to explore more and more of the palace.
As we reached at the top of the Fort, we could see the Taj Mahal,
standing like a bride among the green valley.
Our next stop was at the Taj Mahal.
The beautiful building remembered us about the love of Shah Jahan and his wife
Mumtaz Mahal. The undying love of Shah
Jahan for Mumtaz was felt in the air. There were many couples who stood there
watched the Mahal with admiring love. Their eyes also reflected the love that
Shah Jahan and Mumtaz once shared. There were also many people taking their
photos in front of the Taj Mahal.
We entered into a queue that was
moving towards the Taj Mahal. There was a strange feeling inside me as the
standing there waiting to enter the Taj Mahal. And finally when we entered, it
was so beautiful. There I saw the tomb of Mumtaz. We went around and saw many
magnificent works. It really is a breath taking place.
At the point when I turned and took a gander at the other
way, I was loaded up with ponders as I looked out at green folding slopes like
waves extending far into the inaccessible skyline. At that point, it seemed like
time stopped and I had converged with nature. I expected to tolerate all the
gloomy minutes as I went with sleepiness and mysterious future. Anyway even in
such condition, I could in any case discovered astonishment which caused me to
accept that all the things I have experienced justified, despite all the
trouble, made me need to grasp the world. Recollections, similar to desires,
are to rearrange reality. As time cruised by, something I was unable to
overlook were normally small minutes which were the specific time that reality
and workmanship agreed. So the recollections got life-changing and they made me
enthusiastic for voyaging once more. As I was voyaging, I generally drew out
some odd and little thoughts which would not change numerous things however
could advance my life and soul.
Comments
Post a Comment